Meet the 'Me' in Audrey & Me, Nadia is the founder of the brand, mother of four and pram liner aficionado! When she's not sitting behind a sewing machine she's answering messages, taking photos and tackling the business side of things. You can follow Nadia on Instagram while she juggles her family of 6 while running a business @nadia.e.mcleod
Meet Alyssa - This little speed demon cuts all the orders, irons and pins them ready to be sewn. If there's a question to be answered in the studio she's your go-to! Don't mess up her pin pot though or she'll have words for you.
Meet Jacinta - Resident sewing wiz, Jacinta binds all the liners and sews all the little bits and pieces that make your orders special. Her attention to detail truely reflects what 'custom' is all about.
Meet Katie - All our beautifully packaged orders are put together by Katie. Katie picks and organises each and every order before it travels to it's forever home. Her wrapping skills give the North Pole Elves a run for their money.
Meet Marli - Our newest ray of sunshine is already getting into the swing of things and understands exactly how important these products are to our gorgeous little squishy faced customers.... and their babies.
Meet Zoe - Zoe always has a story to tell and keeps everyone laughing and chatting. She's a strap cover and pram liner pinning expert - if only you could see some of the crazy shaped pins she's able to use with ease, quite the talent.
HOW IT ALL STARTED...
I started Audrey & Me because I wanted to help my daughter Audrey feel more comfortable in her pram. I’ve continued because I want to show her that women can accomplish anything! Having a family doesn’t mean that you have to put your dreams to the side, it just means that your dreams become all the more vibrant!
If you've read this far and you're interested, you might like to check out my behind the scenes/personal Instagram @nadia.e.mcleod
Commitment to Style and Practicality.
Here at Audrey and Me, comfort, style and practicality are our passions. Being a mother myself, I know all about the spills and messes that come along with having little ones. We’re committed to making everybody's life more stylish and just a little bit easier.
Commitment to Quality.
Audrey and Me is committed to quality. All of our products are created with the utmost care and attention to detail. We're proud of our products and trust that you'll love them too!
Synthetic baby products trap heat and this can make our little bundles of joy uncomfortably hot, sticky and irritable. Here at Audrey and Me, we are committed to using 100% natural fibres in our products, not just because they are better for the environment but also because they are better for baby. Our products are breathable, cool in Summer and warm in Winter.
It’s a question we’re asked regularly – so we thought we’d provide more information about cotton, to help you understand why we chose to use it in our products:
- Cotton is hypoallergenic; it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin or cause allergies. Synthetic products can increase the risk of aggravating eczema and cause skin irritation.
- Cotton keeps the body cool in summer and warm in winter because it is a good conductor of heat
- Cotton is very versatile – it can be blended, coated, finished, is dry cleanable, and machine washable
- Cotton’s softness makes it a universally preferred fabric for underwear and other garments or accessories that come into contact with the skin.
- Cotton has a high absorbency rate and at saturation point can hold up to 27 times its own weight in water.
- Cotton actually becomes stronger when wet.
- Cotton breathes easily as a result of its unique fibre structure. This helps make cotton more comfortable to wear than artificial fibres unable to provide similar ventilation.
- Unlike synthetic fibres, cotton is a natural product and contains no chemicals.
Brown paper packaging and tied up with string, beautiful products are only half the story here at Audrey and Me. We want you to love your shopping experience every step of the way and that includes the unboxing! Our packaging is made from 100% recyclable materials because we believe in doing our part for this wonderful planet that our little ones are growing up in.
Commitment to Quality.
Our fabric designs are chosen from a range of the best designers and around the world and we only ever do limited fabric runs. Not only will you be receiving a product that is of the highest quality, you’ll also be receiving a product that is one of only a few of its like in existence!
Unique. Handmade. Sustainable.