We're a small Australian WAHM business based in Sydney who hand make everything to order right here in our studio. We love our work and we're confident that you'll love it as well. #shopsmall #shoplocal
Commitment to Style and Practicality.
Here at Audrey and Me, comfort, style and practicality are our passions. Being mothers ourselves, we know all about the spills and messes that come along with going out and about with our little ones. We’re committed to making everybody's life more stylish and just a little bit easier.
Commitment to Quality.
Audrey and Me is committed to quality. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and all of our products are created with the utmost care and attention to detail. We're proud of our products and trust that you'll love them too!
Synthetic baby products trap heat and this can make our little bundles of joy uncomfortably hot, sticky and irritable. Here at Audrey and Me, we are committed to using 100% natural fibres in our products, not just because they are better for the environment but also because they are better for baby. Our products are breathable, cool in Summer and warm in Winter.
It’s a question we’re asked regularly – so we thought we’d provide more information about cotton, to help you understand why we chose to use it in our products:
- Cotton is hypoallergenic; it doesn’t irritate sensitive skin or cause allergies. Synthetic products can increase the risk of aggravating eczema and cause skin irritation.
- Cotton keeps the body cool in summer and warm in winter because it is a good conductor of heat
- Cotton is very versatile – it can be blended, coated, finished, is dry cleanable, and machine washable
- Cotton’s softness makes it a universally preferred fabric for underwear and other garments or accessories that come into contact with the skin.
- Cotton has a high absorbency rate and at saturation point can hold up to 27 times its own weight in water.
- Cotton actually becomes stronger when wet.
- Cotton breathes easily as a result of its unique fibre structure. This helps make cotton more comfortable to wear than artificial fibres unable to provide similar ventilation.
- Unlike synthetic fibres, cotton is a natural product and contains no chemicals.
Hand stamped and tied with string, beautiful products are only half the story here at Audrey and Me. We want you to love your shopping experience every step of the way and that includes the unboxing! Our packaging is made from 100% recyclable materials because we believe in doing our part for this wonderful planet that our little ones are growing up in.
Commitment to handmade.
Each and every one of our products is lovingly handcrafted. Our fabric designs are chosen from a range of the best designers around the world and we only ever do limited fabric runs. Not only will you be receiving a product that is of the highest quality, you’ll also be receiving a product that is one of only a few of its like in existence!
Unique. Handmade. Sustainable.