Pram Garland - Peach Linen
- Made with non-toxic 100% food grade silicone
- All wooden products are 100% natural and non-toxic
- Free from nasty chemicals BPA, PVC, phthalates, cadmium and lead
- Our Silicone will not support the growth of bacteria, fungus or mould
- Great sensory tool for your little one whilst sitting in pram
- Soft on baby’s gums and emerging teeth
Do not leave pram garland with children or babies unsupervised. Always inspect your garland before use. Discard garland if any part of it is damaged, and contact Audrey & Me for a replacement. Please note that the whole garland is chewable, however frequent chewing on the fabric beads will lead to weakened threads and may cause damage to the garland.
All garlands contain small parts. Please be aware that loose silicone/wood beads can still constitute a choking hazard, particularly for children under the age of 3. Therefore, do not leave garland with any baby or child unattended or unsupervised.
Audrey & Me garlands are NOT necklaces or individual toys, and are not intended to be worn by babies or children or played with not attached to pram or car seat.
Wipe down with damp cloth, do NOT soak wooden rings and beads in water as they may warp and crack over time. To wash the fabric, let the ends soak in a bowl with warm water mixed with laundry liquid for 10 minutes, then rinse under cold water until all soap has been washed out.