Absolutely LOVE my pram liner. Great quality and has been made so well. Looks amazing and is great quality!
Pram Liner - Hamptons Stripe Linen (Pre-Order)
Amazing quality and totally happy!
I told myself that a pram liner was just another baby luxury that I didn’t need, but, after changing my bub into the seat attachment, the material wasn’t very soft and I felt he needed something more. Cue this gorgeous liner!
The reasons I love this liner are:
1. Plush as. He looks so comfy and it’s nice and thick.
2. Linen is great for summer. Bubs gets hot in the pram and this helps.
3. Washable for the spews, poos and coffee stains from mumma (just being honest here :)) I can’t imagine having to scrub that out of my pram. Now I just pop the liner in the wash.
4. So easy to put in and out. Helpful for above mentioned washing.
5. Stylish! It looks so great in my pram. I get compliments all the time on it’s beautiful colour.
My only regret is not buying the matching strap and bumper bar covers so make sure you do!
I love everything about this pram liner. I selected the Hamptons Stripe with Tame Teal Woodland on the reverse side. The quality was gorgeous and has functioned just as you would want it to! The waterproofing layer is well worth the additional cost. It has washed really well, and looks as good as new. It also fits my pram perfectly. I ended up getting the matching footmuff that kept my bub cosy all through winter. Highly recommend.